Frequently Asked Question
How do I login to the VPN?
Last Updated 3 years ago
Our VPN is connected to 'Active Directory', our centralized authentication system. Your username is the first part of your email and your password.
Please note: Do NOT include '@esu2.org' when signing in - this will not work
- On your Windows or macOS computer, please open the program called "Forticlient".
- Open FortiClient, and go to the “Remote Access” tab on the left hand side (if you do not see this option, please submit a ticket):
- Select the VPN titled "ESU #2" - if it does not exist, please create a ticket
- To connect, use your username and password used to get into your email, without esu2.org
- A successful connection will be immediately minimized, but if you would like to double check, re-open Forticlient and you should see something similar to this: