Frequently Asked Question
How do I create a contact list?
Last Updated 3 years ago
If you want to create a distribution group (aka, want others to be able to send to this group as well), please contact the Tech department for instructions. Otherwise, continue here!
To create a contact list:
- Login to Outlook at https://outlook.office.com
- In the bottom left of your mail client, please click on the contacts icon:
- In the top right of the contacts page, please select "New Contact List" from the "New contact" drop down:
- Fill out the new dialog with the appropriate list name, members, and optional description and click create:
- That's it! Now, when you go to create a new email, you can search for your contact list and send to them!